2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
PropertyU may collect the following information:
- Your full name, email address, physical contact information, shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the PropertyU website;
- Information that you post to the PropertyU website or otherwise transmit to PropertyU (you should not post information to the PropertyU website that you intend to keep private);
- Tracking information provided by Google Analytics;
- Other information from your interaction with the PropertyU website, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the website, IP address, timestamps, and standard web log information;
- Additional information PropertyU requires you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies; and
- Information from third parties.
- PropertyU does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13, and if PropertyU becomes aware that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, PropertyU will remove the post.
3. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
All postings to the PropertyU website and PropertyU weblogs may be stored in a database and archived, even after those items have been deleted for viewing by the general public on the PropertyU website.
4. THIRD PARTY ARCHIVES OF INFORMATION
The PropertyU website, including anything you post to the PropertyU website, is available for archiving by search engines and other websites that have no relationship with PropertyU.
5. USE OF INFORMATION
PropertyU may use your information to:
- Improve the PropertyU website, resolve problems with the PropertyU website; and provide customer support;
- Collect fees;
- Customize PropertyU banner ads or other advertisements;
- Send marketing communications to you or provide information about you to third parties, unless you "opt-out";
Participate in marketing or referral arrangements with other websites;
- Inform you of PropertyU features, updates, and postings.
6. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
7. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
PropertyU does not store credit card information. PropertyU users will either provide their credit card information directly to a third-party, or PropertyU will transmit credit card information to a financial gateway. PropertyU will use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate to protect the security of payment information during transmission.
PropertyU password-protects user account access and associated user information. You should not disclose your password to anyone. You are responsible for all activity from your user account. If your password is compromised you should immediately notify PropertyU and change your password. PropertyU uses webserver authentication for access to PropertyU user accounts.
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND PRIVACY POLICIES
9. INTERNATIONAL USERS